TakeTwo - Beginning TakeTwo - Beginning

was okay

Not very entertaining, but it did give a breif overview into the history of video gaming for those wanted some info. A 6 out of 10 because not many people acctually mention the magnavox (let alone tennis for two) and usually just jump towards the Atari VCS as the granfather of video games. So congrats on getting fact right!

However, after you mentioned PONG in 1972 you just skipped right over hte 1978 talking about the unimportant simon, missing out some very important years in video game history.
1975 - Home versions of PONG were released.
1976 - Fairchild VES (later the Fairchild Channel F). The worlds first microprocessor based console with interchangeable "Video Carts" (cartridges).
1977 - The year the Atari VCS (later the Atari 2600) was released, you'd think after seeing it near the beginning you'd mention it.

Nqkoi1 responds:

The home version of Pong was on the Magnavox which I believe I said about.I didn't want to bring up channel F since it was in the first episode about Atari which is only on CasualtyGamer.com .The Atari 2600 or any console for that matter wasn't what I wanted to talk about.I do however agree that there is stuff that I missed, but trying to keep everything under 3 minutes is hard.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

<Witty title>

I honestly cannot see how any body can find this funny, you had some acctual parrodies but only for a split second only to then fly off the handle with "jokes" that only ever seem to be funny to the young, leet speaking, american teenage audiance, which is not a good thing... if anything this is just visual diarrhea.

Now normally I'd give contructive criticism but their is really nothing I can say to make this any better. So i'll just leave it at that.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Insanely good!

The most professional animation I have ever seen on NG or any other art site.
This is beyond perfection in my eyes!
~BenA.

: Door Holding : : Door Holding :

Very True

When I went on holiday to america this was happening quite alot, I didn't get a femenist though, that would've been hillariouse... It happens here in the UK too, not on as big a scale but it's double as annoying because it always seems to be the chavs doing it (and then the chav has to shout some insult in your face. . . ugh. . .)
As always, very true!

Circuit Skirmish 2 Circuit Skirmish 2

Excellent!

I enjoyed every second of both circuit skirmish films! Great sound effects, great graphics and in this one, very appropriate vocals.
Just saying "Well done" doesn't quite cut it, but I can't think of anything else to say!
So well done =D

P.S. Liked the little Aperture Science joke on the tracker. lol

Falconer02 responds:

More people notice the portal reference than I thought. Good eye. Thanks! Btw love your music. I've added them to my NG/chiptunes folder.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Awesome!

The best thing since sliced bread! (and thats saying alot ;D )
I really want this to be a real show now :x

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

Awesome!

I went to go see the film and it was so dissapointing. This anim' sums up the entire thing rather nicely xD lol
Nice sense of humour :]

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

"Fan-dabbi-dozi!"

Simply fantastic! Perfect in every-way!
5/5
10/10

Bambee Bambee

I'm not entirely sure what just happened...

It's like Bambi after John Kricfalusi got his way with it, haha XD